题目---Great fun at Camp Gorra!
The Year Eights have just returned from five days at Camp Gorra. It was a great opportunity for students to get to know each other and to experience the beautiful surroundings in the hills of the Gorra Region. The teachers who went on the trip - Mr Harding, Ms Rafferty and Ms Huang-reported having a wonderful time and that the Year Eight group was very well-behaved and enthusiastic. "We were fortunate this year because it wasn't as cold and windy as it usually is and the river was full enough to enjoy canoeing, "said Ms Rafferty.
The students were organized into groups and participated in a number of activities that promoted teamwork, planning and cooperation. For the more adventurous students, there were opportunities to try the giant swing, rock climbing, and a ropes course. Of course, canoeing was very popular, with apparently a record number of wet people whose canoeing skills weren't quite up to the more Challenging parts of the Gorra River.
1. Where is Camp Gorra?
A. In the city
B. In the countryside
C. At another school
2. What skills did the activities at the camp focus on?
3. The weather during the camp was
1. 本题问的关键词是”where”， 回原文定位答案的时候应该着重看文中出现的地点，原文第2句说”It was a great opportunity ......and to experience the beautiful surroundings in the hills of the Gorra Region.”重点词：he beautiful surroundings in the hills. A选项说在城市，B选项说在乡村，C选项为在其他学校，我们根据重点词和排除法，可以选出正确答案为B。
2. 本题问的关键词是”skills”、”focus on”，我们可以看第二段首句：”The students were organized into groups and participated in a number of activities that promoted teamwork, planning and cooperation.” 原文提到了三种skill,只有B选项提到了其中一种，因此选择B。
3. 本题问的关键词是”weather”， 原文第一段最后一句：”We were fortunate this year because it wasn't as cold and windy as it ......” 文中说天气不冷不热，因此我们可以选择C。